Health Status Monitoring
To monitor your AlphaTrust e-Sign application server's health status, use the following endpoint.
The above endpoint will return an HTTP Status Code of 200 when all health checks in the server are passing. The above endpoint will return an HTTP Status Code of 503 when one or more health checks in the server are failing.
If your setup is using multiple servers that are being load balanced via a firewall, you might not want to pull a server out of the pool because it's having a license issue. Because a license issue will not stop the operation of the AlphaTrust e-Sign application servers (there is a seven day grace period of licensing failures), you may only want to be alerted to the issue so you can alert and act different on various failures by checking individual statuses (or a combination of statuses). Examples below:
https://<your.domain.here>/SignApi/api/HealthCheck/Status?combridge=true https://<your.domain.here>/SignApi/api/HealthCheck/Status?esign=true https://<your.domain.here>/SignApi/api/HealthCheck/Status?db=true&files=true
Each settings listed below validates its services are running.
- AlphaTrust e-Sign Bulk Transactions Create Service
- AlphaTrust e-Sign Bulk Transactions Process Service
- AlphaTrust e-Sign Bulk Transactions Service
- AlphaTrust e-Sign Cleanup Process Service
- AlphaTrust e-Sign Cleanup Queue Service
combridge=true(core service that all other services depend on)
- AlphaTrust COM Bridge Service
digital=true(these services are optional and require HSM integration to run)
- AlphaTrust e-Sign Digital Signature Service
- AlphaTrust e-Sign Document Services.
esign=true(You should not pull a service out of the load balancer pool if this service is down. There is a seven day grace period for licensing while this is off but you should turn the service back on as soon as possible.)
- AlphaTrust e-Sign Service` is running.
- AlphaTrust e-Sign Queued Events Process Service
- AlphaTrust e-Sign Queued Events Queue Service
db=trueValidates that the system can communicate successfully with the database.
files=trueValidates that the system can communicate successfully with the file system location where the documents are stored.